My mission at Housewife How-To’s® is to help you save time and money as you take care of your home and family. So when I write books, I share my very best cleaning, organizing, and cooking short-cuts and tricks.
Whether you’re looking for help cleaning and organizing your home, establishing a personalized cleaning routine with checklists, finding nifty and frugal household tips, planning nutritious meals, or stretching your grocery budget, I’ve written a book to help you!
Get A Clean and Organized House
– Life changing!
– Exactly what I needed!
– I can do it!
– A pace I can keep!
– Great organization and cleaning tips!
– The structure and routine that I needed to whip things back into shape!
With room-by-room cleaning plans, printable checklists, and 10 of my homemade cleaning mixes, 30 Days to a Clean and Organized House will have your home looking better ever.
Get 30 Days to a Clean and Organized House here in paperback or Kindle.
NEW FOR 2017! Cleaning On YOUR Schedule
Find it hard to stick with a cleaning routine? You need one created by you, for you! With my newest release, you’ll learn not only how to clean and how often, but how to create a personalized cleaning routine that fits into your life without taking it over.
• All new checklists
• Daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual cleaning tasks
• Fantastic homemade cleaning recipes that will save you so much money the book will pay for itself!
Money-Saving Household Tips
• The easiest way to clean greasy window blinds
• What to store with potatoes to keep them from sprouting
• An amazing trick to organizing your closet
• The fastest way to get chocolate stains out of clothing
• How to keep your razor sharp for weeks
• And hundreds of MORE tips to make your life easy!
– What a lot of good information!
– By far, this is the most helpful book of its kind that I’ve purchased
– Katie’s advice has REALLY made a difference in my home, and I knew I could trust her.
Get 1,001+ Housewife How-To’s here in paperback or Kindle.
Meal-Planning Made Easy
• 12 weeks of pre-planned, balanced, family-friendly menus
• Weekly shopping lists for families of 2, 4 or 6
• Cooking plans that show you how to get ahead on the weekend
• Over 100 seasonal recipes featuring real foods your family will love!
Here’s what readers say about the Kindle version of Autumn: A Season Of Easy Cooking:
Food my family will actually eat!
Easy recipes for fall!
No Kindle? No problem. Get the free Kindle app here and you can read all of my books on your tablet, computer, even your smartphone!
Stretch Your Budget With Leftovers
Written for even beginners, this cookbook teaches you some techniques even advanced home cooks don’t always know:
•Learn how to brine a chicken, so your leftovers are as moist as the first night.
•Find the secret to roasting a perfect chicken in the oven or crockpot, and how to bake juicy boneless, skinless chicken breasts, too.
•Over 30 recipes for Mexican, British, Italian, Asian, and classic American comfort foods.
•Get the tricks to stretching your grocery budget even further by making your own chicken stock or bone broth.
Get 30 Recipes Using Cooked Chicken here for the Kindle. As with all of my Kindle books, Kindle Prime members can borrow it for free!