See, I hate our glass shower door! Some things a girl just wants to keep hidden…like, how her flabby bits wobble when she bends to shave her legs. Or how much soap scum collects on the shower doors between serious cleanings.
Well, I haven’t had much luck doing anything about the flabby bits, but this mix sure got rid of the soap scum fast!
How To Make Homemade Soap Scum Remover
- Dawn original dish soap
- White vinegar heated until VERY hot
- An empty spray bottle
- A microfiber cloth (or extension cleaning pole if you have a bad back)
- A measuring cup
1. Using the measuring cup, add equal parts VERY hot vinegar and Dawn dish soap to the spray bottle.
2. Heavily spray the shower door or surface that you want to clean. The solution will cling. That’s good.
3. Let sit 30 minutes to overnight.
4. Wipe clean with the rag and warm water.
Equipment you may need: