Deviled eggs are a mainstay at church potlucks, neighborhood picnics and holiday parties, but cooking more than six or so at a time can challenge anyone. Here’s a great way to cook several dozen, all at once. Granted, it’s not really “boiling”, but no one will know that but you!
1. Place one oven rack on the lowest rung in your oven. Line it with foil, or put a cookie sheet on it.
2. Place a second oven rack in the middle of your oven. Carefully put eggs on it, spacing them roughly 1/2 inch apart.
3. Turn your oven to 325F (163C). (Do not preheat!)
4. Let the eggs cook for 30 minutes.
5. Using tongs or good oven mitts, quickly transfer the eggs to a sink filled with ice water. Replenish ice as needed to keep the water cold. Allow eggs to cool before peeling.