It’s Tuesday again? Where did the last week go? I don’t know about you, but this winter is truly getting on my nerves. Oh, I don’t mind the gray skies or even the cold, but if we’re going to have those things then I’d like some snow, please! Now, those of you on in the Northeastern part of the U.S. are probably sick of snow by now, so stop hogging it all to yourselves already then, okay? (Just kidding. Kind of.)
Anyway, on to the link party! Did you cook, clean, launder, organize or save money on something this week? Share your success by joining my link party! As a further enticement, the entry with the most clicks will be featured in next week’s link party IF they’ve linked back to this party. (That’s in the rules, yo.) The party lasts until next Monday night, so be sure to come back and link up to three of your best entries this week!
1. Absolutely NO giveaways, Etsy stores or anything for sale.
2. Link back to my site if you’d like to be featured.
3. Keep it family friendly, please!
4. Three entries maximum per blog.
How to join:
1. Where it asks for “URL” it means the link to your entry, NOT your main blog link.
2. Where it asks for “name” it means the name of your entry, NOT your name!
3. Be sure to look at the available images and pick one that best represents your entry.
4. Link back to my blog by copying and pasting the code below and the button will automagically appear in your entry.
So that's it, all. Get partying!