I’m a little late getting this week’s How To Tuesday Link Party up, but I have a good reason: I was sleeping. Wait, you don’t think that’s a good reason? Honey, let me tell you: when you hit your 40s and find yourself spending almost an hour at night trying to fall asleep, only to wake up two or three times to make sleep bathroom runs, and you ALSO wake up after every little noise (a neighbor’s car door, a cat throwing up in the living room, a butterfly sneezing a thousand miles away), any chance for a few extra hours of sleep is a good thing. Trust me.
Anyway, last week I introduced the new Housewife How To’s link party button. Obviously, it worked its mojo because we went from seven to eight (count ‘em, eight!) entrants in the link party. Woo hoo! Maybe this week we’ll get up to nine? I’d cross my fingers, but that would make it too hard to type. So let’s get on to the link party, shall we?
1. Absolutely NO giveaways, Etsy stores or anything for sale.
2. You must submit your own content, not someone else’s.
3. It’s polite to link back. (Better yet, grab my button below!)
4. Please visit at least two other entries after you’ve linked yours. The more visitors, the more fun we all have!
5. Keep it family friendly, please!
How to join:
1. Where it asks for “URL” it means the link to your entry, NOT your main blog link.
2. Where it asks for “name” it means the name of your entry, NOT your name!
3. Be sure to look at the available images and pick one that best represents your entry.
4. Link back to my blog by copying and pasting the code below and the button will automagically appear in your entry.
Listen, link parties are more fun when there are more entrants. So if you join, please be sure to tell your blog readers that you have so they can join, too! And don’t forget to visit a couple of other entrants. I can tell from last week’s clicks that some of you linked and ran, which is so not cool. Visit each other. You’ll be amazed at all the things that other Housewife How To readers accomplish!