Last week’s How To Tuesday was the biggest one yet. Thanks, all seven of you. Wait… only seven, seriously? C’mon, people, what are you waiting for? A link party is a great way to show off, get more visitors and discover new blogs to read! So go scroll through your entries from the past week or two and find something you’d like to share. Did you cook, clean, organize or save money on something? Then join the party!
Although I loved all of last week’s entries, two really caught my eye.
Check out Yvearl’s awesome mirror transformation. I have to say, I’ve got an ugly old mirror that used to hang over the piano in my living room, but I finally got tired of looking at it. Now that I’ve seen what Yvearl did to her mirror, I can’t wait to gussy mine up!
Then there was Brenda’s Hawaiian Meatballs, which looked so good that I almost licked my monitor. Since we steer clear of prepackaged convenience foods in my house, I love that Brenda’s recipe was made from scratch.
So what have YOU been up to this week? Join the party and share.
1. Absolutely NO giveaways, Etsy stores or anything for sale.
2. You must submit your own content, not someone else’s.
3. It’s polite to link back. (Better yet, grab my button below!)
4. Please visit at least two other entries after you’ve linked yours. The more visitors, the more fun we all have!
How to join:
1. Where it asks for “URL” it means the link to your entry, NOT your main blog link.
2. Where it asks for “name” it means the name of your entry, not YOUR name!
3. Be sure to look at the available images and pick one that best represents your entry.
Here’s the button:
That’s all there is to it, so let’s get link partying!