As if getting presents and cake isn’t enough to make a birthday special, now you can get free food from these places, too. But don’t think you can just storm in and demand your free grub; most require you to sign up or to “Like” their page on Facebook, so take the time now to register so your birthday bonanza goes off without a hitch.
- Arby’s – Free 12 oz. milkshake for joining their Arby’s Extras. (You’ll get a free Roast Beef Classic sandwich with the purchase of a drink for signing up, too.
- Register at Baskin Robbins and you’ll get an email for a free ice cream five days before your birthday, along with special offers and freebies all year.
- Coldstone Creamery will give you a “buy one, get one” coupon right away for signing up, plus another one on your birthday.
- Denny’s continues to give out free Grand Slam breakfasts for your birthday. Just show your ID.
- The bagel boys at Einstein Brothers will give you a free birthday bagel with schmear with a beverage purchase for signing up, plus more offers and deals throughout the year.
- Score a free 1/3 lb. burger from Fuddrucker’s for signing up, along with more offers.
- iHop will treat you to a free meal on your birthday, and another one on your 1-year anniversary of joining their Pancake Revolution.
- Nothing says “Happy Birthday” like an all-you-can-eat buffet. Just ask the folks at Old Country Buffet, who’ll send you a BOGO certificate for your birthday, and at random other times all year.
- Like steak? Then how about a BOGO from Ponderosa Steak House for an adult steak dinner?
- Get a free appetizer right away for signing up with Spaghetti Warehouse and they’ll buy you an entree on your birthday, too!
That sure is a lot of food to plow through in one day, isn’t it?