Everyone feels happier and calmer when their home is under control. But what if you’re not a naturally tidy person? What if you have been so busy that you don’t know where to start dealing with your home’s mess? Or you’re feeling ready and motivated to tackle the clutter and chaos, but you’re not sure just what you should do?
That’s what my books are for!
Books by Katie Berry
Get a Clean and Organized House
The perfect book for those who need a little structure and guidance. You’ll never wonder what to clean or how to clean it because this plan covers it all. The day-by-day plan takes out all of the guesswork to getting your home spotless.
- Room-by-room plans guide you through cleaning and organizing every part of your home.
- Recipes to make your own safe, effective cleaning products that save you money, too.
- Cleaning checklists, including a monthly plan to keep your home clean once you’ve finished the book.
Here’s what readers have said about 30 Days to a Clean and Organized House:
It’s so simple and easy to follow.
A pace I can keep!
The structure and routine I needed to whip things into shape.
Well-written and plain speaking information.
Cleaning on YOUR Schedule
For those who like doing things on their own schedule but don’t know what to do. In this book, you’ll learn how to design a cleaning schedule that suits your home and lifestyle. If you’ve got a crazy busy life, or you’re dealing with health limitations, you can customize a plan that still lets you achieve your goal of a clean home. Here’s what you’ll find in Cleaning on YOUR Schedule:
- Learn the daily, weekly, and monthly tasks involved in keeping a clean and tidy home.
- See examples of real-life routines that achieve these tasks.
- Create a customized routine that’s perfect for your busy home and life.
- Put the all-new cleaning checklists and homemade cleaner recipes to work for you!
Great resource on housekeeping
Cleaning made easy
Simply the best cleaning book I’ve yet read.Read more actual reviews
Household Hints and Tips
My very first book, 1,001+ Housewife How-To’s, is chock full of homemaking tips on cleaning, cooking, saving money and more.
Here’s what readers have said:
What a lot of good information!
By far, this is the most helpful book of its kind that I’ve purchased
Katie’s advice has REALLY made a difference in my home, and I knew I could trust her.
You’ll learn things like:
- The easiest way to clean greasy window blinds
- What to store with potatoes to keep them from sprouting
- Closet organizing tips
- The fastest way to get chocolate stains out of clothing
- How to keep your razor sharp for weeks
- And hundreds more tips to make your life easy