Everyone knows a clean and organized person who delights in the latest gadgets that make their life, well, cleaner and more organized. But what about those other folks we all know: the ones who just can’t get their stuff together?
Maybe it’s a teenager who needs a nudge to keep his room clean. Or a college student who hasn’t quite caught on to this whole adulthood thing. Perhaps your friend is a harried mom whose day would go more smoothly if she wasn’t always misplacing her shoes, or a spouse whose baseball hat collection is taking over your closet shelves.
No worries, this gift guide has got you covered!
Even better, the gifts in this guide all cost less than $50 and many cost far less than that. If you have Amazon Prime they all ship for free, too! (Really, a Prime membership is worth every penny: not only do you get free video and music streaming, you get free 2-day shipping all year long.)
Gifts for Clean and Organized People
(or who need to be)
1. 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil Gift Set: Set includes 10/ml bottles of Lavender, Tea Tree, Eucalyptus, Lemongrass, Orange, Peppermint with no carrier oils, bases, or fillers added. Perfect to use in homemade cleaning mixes, aromatherapy, DIY cosmetics, or just a few drops in the tub.
2. Dirt Devil Simpli-Stik Lightweight Corded Bagless Stick Vacuum: 3-in-1 vacuum cleaner functions as a stick vac, handheld vac, and utility vac. The on-board crevice tool allows for thorough vacuuming. Lightweight yet great suction gets up crumbs, pet hair, and scraps.
3. Closet Complete Twirling Rack/Hanger Organizer: Hold up to 20 belts, scarves, or ties in one small spot. Fits any closet rod and features non-slip arms so things stay put.
4. Mind Reader ‘Anchor’ Triple Drawer Single Serve Coffee Pod Holder: Holds 36 coffee pods or K-cups for easy access. Place your Keurig right on top of the unit to save counter and cupboard space. Easy to clean.
5. 6-Cube Closet Cubby, Dark Cherry: Organize shoes, sweaters, handbags and more with this 6-cube closet cubby. Use it as a bookshelf, even! Available in dark cherry, black, white, or alder. Sizes range from 6 to 12 cubes at various prices.
6. White resin 20-pair shoe rack: Holds 20 pairs of shoes, fits under hanging clothes in closet. No tools required for assembly.
7. Bathroom cabinet door organizer: Free up counter and drawer space with this over-the-cupboard door organizer. Padded clamps protect your door while the rack holds your hair dryer, flat iron, curling iron, hair brush and accessories.
8. Sodynee® Acrylic Makeup organizer Cosmetic organizer Jewelry and Cosmetic Storage Display: Two-piece unit stacks together to hold makeup brushes, lipsticks, jewelry and more. Non-slip inserts keep items in place. Easy to clean, too.
9. Velvet suit hangers, 50-pack: Black velvet surface and notched shoulders keep clothes from slipping to the floor. The ultra slim profile maximizes closet space, while the sturdy design can hold clothing (or purses) up to 10 lbs.
10. InterDesign Gia Kitchen Sink Suction Sponge and Scouring Pad Holder: Adheres to any flat surface: glass, mirror, tile, metal, etc. Holds sponges, bar soap, brushes and more. Keeps things from making a mess on the vanity or in the sink.
11. Over-the-door Baseball Cap Holder – 2 pack: Hangs over the door or on a wall to organize that unruly baseball hat collection. Each box contains two racks.
12. Wire mesh desk organizer : 5 divided compartments to organize all your writing instruments. 2 additional shallow compartments for holding clips or other small supplies. Small notched supply drawer pulls out to hold 2.5″ x 3″ notes.
13. Floating 3-shelf rack with tempered glass: Organize games, DVDs, books, supplies and more on this floating 3-rack shelf unit that supports over 17 lbs. per shelf. Hides cables, too. Great for small spaces, including bathrooms. (1- and 2-shelf units also available.)
14. 4-pocket Bedside Caddy: Store books, remotes, eyeglasses and more in this bedside caddy. Your nightstand will always look neat!
15. Heavy-duty 3-compartment laundry hamper/sorter: Three large canvas bags let you sort laundry as you remove it. Grab a bag, carry it to the laundry room and dump the contents into the machine…or roll the entire unit at once. Bags are washable, too.
Need other ideas for gifts?