9 Grocery Store Tips to Save You Money
1. Store brands are less expensive. Compare ingredients and buy the store's version when they're similar.
2. Buy less-expensive cuts of meat. Use moist cooking methods like slow cooking and pressure cooking to tenderize it.
3. Shop alone so you can compare prices without distraction. Or make finding the lowest price a family game.
Make a Grocery Price Book
4. Buy more so you can shop less often. This helps you resist pricey impulse purchases and save gas.
5. Buy toiletries at the drugstore or warehouse store where they're cheaper. Or make sure you have a coupon for them.
6. Even "fresh" fish has been previously frozen. Head to the freezer for seafood and lower prices.
Get this recipe
7. In-season produce costs less. Learn how to preserve, freeze, or dehydrate it f
or year-round savings.
8. Store music is slow or nostalgic to make you want to cheer up by buying more. Bring your own
9. Eat before you go, or you'll buy more than you need. If you forget, chewing gum can help you resist that urge.
Don't stop now!
11 more tips to spend less on groceries!
Remember to follow, like, and subscribe!